two axis clinometers with magnetic sides high resolution electronic inclinometer
|Angle measure range||±90°||±30°|
|Measure axis||Single axis||Dual axis|
|Best accuracy||<0.02°(RMS)(Full range)||<0.005°(RMS)(Full range)|
|Angle measure resolution||0.001°||0.001°|
|Measurement mode||radian, angle, mm/m three modes can be set|
|LCD||64 true colors night vision display screen|
|LCD visible area size||L60.5*W45mm|
|Ideal working time||6Hours|
|Shock resistance||10g@11ms,3 Axial Direction (Half Sinusoid)|
|Material||Anodic oxidation of aluminum alloy|
▶ BATTERY INSTALLATION DIAGRAM
▶ PRODUCT DIMENSION
▶ MAGNETIC MEASURING SURFACE
▶ INSTALLATION MEASUREMENT
▶ PRODUCT MAINTENANCE
1. The digital inclinometer adopts 2A AA batteries.
2. The digital inclinometer is highly reliable and can be used in a vibrating environment, but please do not drop the instrument from high place, it will cause permanent damage.
3. If you find that the instrument is damaged, please do not disassemble it by yourself. Please call our company for professional guidance and repair. If you disassemble it yourself, the manufacturer will refuse to repair it.
1. This product has high-precision sensors and information processing circuits. It is strictly forbidden to drop, impact or disassemble by yourself, otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences.
2. Do not press multiple buttons at the same time, it will easily affect the product life.
|Contact Person :||sean|